Table of Contents
What Can a 4-Month-Old Baby Do?
- While lying on his stomach, he can get support from his arms and lift himself up to his chest.
- You can now keep him sitting in your lap.
- He is aware that he is an individual and has already begun his first objections. When you take his toy from him, he can cry and react.
- The upper abdomen can return to the supine position.
- He loves to put everything in his mouth.
- Now the smiles have increased. If he is happy, he might even start showing this with little laughter.
- Now his eyesight has increased. With this moon, he can see all colors.
- Hearing is also completed with this month. They listen to their own voice.
- Premature babies can get their first tooth.
- This month he discovers his feet and starts playing with them.
- Now the sight has increased. He can see all colors in this month.
- Hearing sight has also been completed with this month. He listens to his own voice.
- Early babies can make their first teeth.
- This month he discovers his feet and starts playing with his feet.
How Can I Contribute to the Development of the Baby
Take colorful toys to him abundantly. Tell him about everything. You can talk about toys, people, animals, everything. This will support speaking skills. It may be early to talk yet, but he records all the things in memory and will use them all when the time comes.
You can buy him colorful toys.
You can make him to do a lot of exercise. This accelerates bone and muscle development in babies.
Indications of Teething
The most important thing you should know this month is teething symptoms and troubles.
Indications of Teething In Babies:
- The baby’s mouth is constantly makes water .
- Trying to scratch his teeth by taking his hand to his mouth constantly
- Mild fever and diarrhea.
- The baby often takes his hand to his ear and his side
Sleep and Nutrition
It’s now time to build a sleeping routine In 4-Month-Old Baby. It’s a month when he needs to make a difference during the day and night. Now this night, the night’s sleep should go up to 10-11 hours. As a result, daytime sleep can be reduced to 2-3 hours. When your baby cries every night try to calm him down without taking him in to your lap. After feeding, make sure to put him into sleep again before exposing too much stimulus.
In this month, feeding the baby during the day may be difficult. Because the sense of sight and hearing develops, everything around him can be interested in. In this case, he will leave the sucking and focus on them. That does not mean he’s full. Therefore, care should be taken especially for daytime feeding.
According to the doctor’s control, if height and weight gain is sufficient, it is necessary to continue with the breast milk. However, if you feed your baby with formula, you can gradually switch to additional food.